Ngee Ann Sec NCC Unit
All registered cadets who have a portal account in http://nasncc.co.cc/ are able to access the forum from the portal without logging in to the forum. This system upgrade is to allow cadets to remember only a single username and password combination in the portal instead of 2 such combinations - the portal and forum.

Please click the Enter Forum button if your Forum Login module shows "Congratulations! Your portal and forum accounts are now linked. Click "Enter Forum" below to login to your forum account."

Contact the system administrator at admin@nasncc.co.cc should you have any problems with the linked accounts.
Ngee Ann Sec NCC Unit
All registered cadets who have a portal account in http://nasncc.co.cc/ are able to access the forum from the portal without logging in to the forum. This system upgrade is to allow cadets to remember only a single username and password combination in the portal instead of 2 such combinations - the portal and forum.

Please click the Enter Forum button if your Forum Login module shows "Congratulations! Your portal and forum accounts are now linked. Click "Enter Forum" below to login to your forum account."

Contact the system administrator at admin@nasncc.co.cc should you have any problems with the linked accounts.
Ngee Ann Sec NCC Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ngee Ann Sec NCC Unit

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pictures Of The Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahmat
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rahmat

Number of posts : 80

Pictures Of The Company Empty
PostSubject: Pictures Of The Company   Pictures Of The Company Empty4th April 2011, 22:12

Was browsing through some of the old photos of the past batches, and was wondering. Is it possible if we could collate all past and present NCC pictures during trainings and camp, especially those up in Facebook and put them up at a specific corner in the forum. Possibly the threads would be arranged like, "Training Pictures", "Camp X 20xx Pictures", "Course Y Pictures". So that we can revisit old memories when we pass out or graduate. Feasible?
Back to top Go down
TianHua
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of The Company   Pictures Of The Company Empty5th April 2011, 01:42

I'm testing out a gallery section in the portal, because the forum have a space limit of only 20MB. The portal's webspace is 1.5GB. And I've a heck lot of photos, courtesy of can't-remember-who. If you have photos to contribute you can also upload it there.
Back to top Go down
YongQi
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
YongQi

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of The Company   Pictures Of The Company Empty6th April 2011, 23:04

good idea, i think we can put on the gallery section on the forum
Back to top Go down
TianHua
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of The Company   Pictures Of The Company Empty20th June 2011, 16:53

Rahmat wrote:
Was browsing through some of the old photos of the past batches, and was wondering. Is it possible if we could collate all past and present NCC pictures during trainings and camp, especially those up in Facebook and put them up at a specific corner in the forum. Possibly the threads would be arranged like, "Training Pictures", "Camp X 20xx Pictures", "Course Y Pictures". So that we can revisit old memories when we pass out or graduate. Feasible?
Your wish has come true: https://nassncc.forumotion.com/t741-using-the-photo-gallery

YongQi wrote:
good idea, i think we can put on the gallery section on the forum
The forum gallery not enough space to upload many photos.
Back to top Go down
Rahmat
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rahmat

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of The Company   Pictures Of The Company Empty20th June 2011, 17:00

All hail the mighty Tian Hua! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of The Company   Pictures Of The Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures Of The Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ngee Ann Sec NCC Unit :: Important :: Unit Identity-
Jump to: